Do you have new business / sales experience in the world of search engine marketing? Are you highly experienced in acquiring medium sized to blue chip clients? Do you have experience at selling SEO, PPC, Affiliate and E-mail campaigns? Even selling web site design and build? Have you got a strong sales background in hitting high monthly targets? Are you confident in dealing with all managerial levels?
If so then read on...
Hit Search is a specialist search engine marketing agency based in the North West with an office in London. We have a broad range of clients with a variety of budgets, and have recently experienced some excellent new client wins and are therefore looking to expand the new business team to fuel rapid growth.
We are looking for the successful candidates to have the following:
- Previous search engine marketing experience is essential for the successful candidate.
- The ability to source and develop a cold pipeline through to fruition from day 1.
- Existing pipeline and contacts is also preferential as hitting the ground running from day 1 is important.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a specialist search engine marketing agency or similar company before, securing large blue chip client wins on a regular basis.
- The ideal candidate will have proven track record of selling SEO services of a minimum value of £1,000 a month and above.
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good presentation and public speaking skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player and in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and your calendar.
- The successful candidate will have a good appointment making / telesales background and the proven ability to open doors to key decision makers.
You must be money-hungry and able to perform in a highly target-driven environment, have excellent communication skills and enthusiasm.
You must be professional, articulate and self motivated with basic skills of the Microsoft Office Suite and preferably ACT! Or Sales Force from a CRM perspective.
Hit Search Limited