Mel Carson from the Microsoft adCenter Community Team today stated that the adCenter team will be attending the biggest up-and-coming search marketing event in London this November.
Mel commented that "We are pleased to announce that quite a few of us will be speaking at Search Marketing Expo - Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman's inaugural London conference under the SMX brand.
The conference, taking place on 15th & 16th November at The Hilton Metropole in London, is aimed at:
- Advertising Budget Holders
- In-house search marketers
- Brand managers
- Paid search advertising planners and buyers
- Organic search optimisation specialists
- Web technology experts
There will also be a number of sessions including:
- What's new with search advertising? - Mel Carson - adCenter Community Manager
- Creating search ads that convert - Colm Bracken - Lead Search Media Analyst
- Search ad testing & tactics - Max Whiteford - Editorial Policy Analyst
- Dealing with the penalty box - Nathan Buggia - Product Manager Live Search
If you want to know how MSN adCenter can increase the exposure of your brand - contact HitSearch and see how we can help target your customers. Remember, its a big world outthere, make sure you become visible.