Salary: Dependant On Experience
Location: United Kingdom, Merseyside, Liverpool
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Primary focus for the individual is on the set up, implementation, maintenance and analysis of Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click campaigns that HitSearch provides to its client base.
The ideal candidate must possess experience in an SEO environment; with knowledge of search engine algorithms; the benefits of the major search engines and must have hand-coding technical skills in HTML, CSS.
The successful applicant should have at least two years experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
* Search Engine Optimisation skills & management
(keyword analysis, On-page optimisation, Off-page optimisation)
* Pay Per Click Management
(campaign strategy, keyword research and selection, PPC registration and set up, bid management, reporting and analysis)
* PPC experience on Google, Yahoo and MSN
* Analytics experience
(web traffic analysis, conversion rate analysis, Return On Investment tracking)
* Social Media Promotion techniques
* Ethical Link Building techniques
* Experience Press Release experience
* Affiliates and monitorising web traffic
* Excellent communication and report writing skills.
* Proven organisational and project management skills.
* Offline marketing experience or qualification.
* Google Adwords Professional accreditation.
* Web Scripting langauage, ASP, PHP, ASP.net
* Knowledge Google Analytics or similar traffic analysis tools.
* Hand coding HTML skills an essential .
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
* Email marketing tools would be an advantage.
* Microsoft Project an advantage.
Main duties of the post will include:
* Building and marketing large clients websites
* Researching search engine marketing trends, responding to seasonal market fluctuations, and modifying campaign accordingly
* Optimising listings and bid management
* Constructing report for clients and account management teams
Instructions for applicants
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
** NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES PLEASE **
Would you like to know more about HitSearch? If so, contact HitSearch, SEO and Google adWords qualified PPC specialists, on 0845 643 9289. Remember, its a big world out there, make sure you become visible.