HitSearch are looking for talented graduate to join our growing team of online marketers. Does you meet the requires below?
Job Title: Search Marketing Executive
Salary: Competitive + bonus
Location: United Kingdom, Merseyside, Liverpool
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Primary focus for the individual is on the set up, implementation, maintenance and analysis of Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click campaigns that HitSearch provides to its client base.
The ideal candidate must possess experience in an SEO environment; with knowledge of search engine algorithms; the benefits of the major search engines and must have hand-coding technical skills in HTML, CSS. The successful applicant should have at least two years experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
* Search Engine Optimisation skills & management
(keyword analysis, On-page optimisation, Off-page optimisation)
* Pay Per Click Management
(campaign strategy, keyword research and selection, PPC registration and set up, bid management, reporting and analysis)
(web traffic analysis, conversion rate analysis, Return On Investment tracking)
* Affiliates and monitorising web traffic
* Excellent communication and report writing skills.
* Proven organisational and project management skills.
* Offline marketing experience or qualification.
* Google Adwords Professional accreditation.
* Knowledge Google Analytics or similar traffic analysis tools.
* Hand coding HTML skills an essential .
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
* Email marketing tools would be an advantage.
* Microsoft Project an advantage.
Main duties of the post will include:
* Researching search engine marketing trends, responding to seasonal market fluctuations, and modifying campaign accordingly
* Optimising listings and bid management
* Constructing report for clients and account management teams
Instructions for applicants
Please send a CV and covering letter to recruitmeup @ HitSearchlimited.com