HitSearch have is identified as an outstanding search engine Optimisation firm by an independent authority.
HitSearch has secured a top five ranking on this month’s list of the leading search engine Optimisation firms. The monthly rankings list published by topseos is a guide to the cream of the crop Internet marketing vendors in the industry.
"It is a great honour for HitSearch to be presented with such an acknowledgement. We hold topseos in high regard and being part of this ranking is an indication of our hard work and efforts," said Director's Andrew Donaldson and Andrew Redfern.
HitSearch was added for its consistent performance and the superior services rendered to its SEO clients.
The monthly list of leading Internet marketing firms after a rigorous evaluation criteria that includes:
** Competitive advantage
** Superior SEO services and performance based pricing
** Customer support
** Unrivaled technical assistance
** Response time to client questions
** SEO innovations
** Overall efficiencies and performance of the campaign
As part of the evaluation process, clients of HitSearch are asked to give feedback on general and project specific questions such as:
* Rate your overall experience.
* What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
* What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
* Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google?
* How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to you?
"The whole industry looks to us to identify reliable and accurate benchmarks and HitSearch has proven by its performance that they deserve to be on this coveted list", commented the Jeev Trika, partner at topseos.