Job Title: Content Executive
Salary: Circa 18K - 24k + bonus
Location: United Kingdom, Merseyside, Liverpool
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Hit Search are looking for a Content Executive to support editorial and strategic content creation - this role will work across the Communications and Digital Marketing teams. You are self-motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to use language creatively to give our customers an effective and inspiring onsite experience.
Why work for Hit Search ?
• Competitive Salary
• Personal bonus based on targets
• Personal Healthcare
• Card, Present on your Birthday
• Company Event of the Company “Birthday”
• Beautiful Free Fresh Fruit each week
• All the coffee and tea you can drink!
Role requires the individual to
• Develop and upload strategic web content on a regular basis.
• Deliver a constant source of fresh, innovative ideas around clients content
• Create on-brand, engaging editorial content across Hit Search’s client sites
• Work closely with Digital Marketing team to help improve content on key landing pages across the site.
• creative and imaginative individual
• excellent command of English, knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation
• ability to create informative, engaging copy
• good written and verbal communication skills
• great attention to detail
• understanding of online marketing (SEO, etc.)
• ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• good research skills
• understanding of social media
Instructions for applicants
Please send a CV and covering letter to recruitmeup @ hitsearchlimited.com
If you have a business in the financial sector and would like to up your marketing game or receive some expert information about digital marketing for financial services, then get in touch with a member of our team!
Do you want to hear about our news, updates and events?
Liverpool Honeycomb Edmund Street 2nd Floor Liverpool L3 9NG
London Kemp House 152 - 160 City Road London EC1V 2NX