Our conversion rate optimisation experts have taken a look at the top 27 cruise provider’s websites and analysed the key CRO strengths and weaknesses. The findings are essential reading for those in this competitive market, highlighting everything from current trends to leaders in the industry and those who could benefit from a CRO “life raft”.
Our free document looks at brands such as Compareyourcruise.com, Mundycruising.co.uk and IgluCruise.com as well as a whole host of other leaders in this highly competitive sector. We delve deep and look at how certain brands could vastly improve sales through the implementation of a conversion rate strategy.
We discuss everything from the acceptable rates of site speed and load time to listing design as well as ratings and prominence of telephone numbers, highlighting how they all have a clear effect on sales.
Our study also highlights how 96% of sites tested had good use of a prominent telephone number and highlights how the other 4% could improve and how 89% of sites researched had a cruise search facility, yet only 81% had access to it on their home page.
It also looks at how www.compareyourcruise.com and its site load time of 0.437s, is potentially beating www.gocruise.co.uk to conversions with the latter struggling to keep up, taking a whopping 13.15s to load.
For cruise providers, this is a must read. For early access, contact us today.
A complete list of the brands researched is as follows:
Take a look at our great infographic on SEO best practices for cruise providers and get more miles to your SEO galleon. We love a good pun!
Hit Search specialise in creating bespoke CRO strategies for cruise providers. For more information, contact us today on 0845 643 9289.