The role in a little more detail:-
- The role reports into board level with the main duties will be to manage and grow a portfolio of our highest fee earning clients. Part of this task will involve full campaign management and responsibility for performance across SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Online Display, Re-targeting, Conversion Rate Optimisation and web design and build project that we undertake on our clients’ behalf. This includes any research, budget forecasting, client meeting preparation and delivery.
- Creative and delivery cross channel proposals and drive the Hit Search team to competition of the proposed activity.
- Use project management software such as BaseCamp / TeamWorkPM to manage yourself and all the Hit Search team accurately and on time.
- Constantly look at how Hit Search can ‘add value’ and improve our offering.
- To ensure that all current work in progress is processed according to internal/client deadlines, providing a detailed brief to the clients and ensuring staff time is bulled correctly.
- Undertake competitor, customer and market research to put ALL cutting edge marketing strategies in front of our clients at regular meetings.
- To liaise and manage the Hit Search team to ensure all work is completed on time, on budget and maintain the clients’ expectations.
- Customer service should be at the core of everything you do.
- You will need the ability to manage multiple projects from multiple clients at once.
Candidates with the following would be an advantage:-
- Current or recently worked in a Client Services roll where you had FULL responsibility for the relationship between the agency and the client.
- Search engine marketing experience is a distinct advantage but not ‘essential.’
- Experience of working within a target driven environment for at least 3 years – with particular emphasis on client retention rates / client management.
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player and in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal.
- Prince 2 project management or similar qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
Required SkillsYou must be professional, articulate and self motivated with basic skills of Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Salary / Package Details
- Salary is £TBC and is dependent upon experience
- Personal bonus based on targets
- Personal Healthcare Insurance
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Flexi-time working Hours
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym Membership
- Card and Present on your Birthday
- Company Event on the “Company Birthday”
- Beautiful Fresh Fruit each week
- All the coffee and tea you can drink!