Our Account Managers are responsible for the growth and retention of the existing Hitsearch client portfolio. You will work with the client and the operations team to create and execute exceptional digital marketing campaigns across critical channels, including Organic, Email, Paid and Social. The role will also require:
- Use of project management software to manage client projects efficiently and effectively.
- Constantly look at how Hitsearch can add value and improve our offering to all clients.
- Work with the team to create bold strategies answering client briefs and always focussing on the overall goal.
- Undertake competitor, customer, and market research to put all cutting-edge marketing strategies in front of our clients at regular meetings.
- Work with the delivery team to ensure all tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Customer service should be at the core of everything you do.
- You will need the ability to manage multiple projects from multiple clients at once.
- You will be responsible and measure on client growth and retention.
Candidates with the following would be an advantage:-
- Current or recently worked in a Client Services role where you had full responsibility for the relationship between the agency and the client.
- Digital marketing experience is a distinct advantage but not ‘essential.’
- Experience of working within a target driven environment for at least 3 years – with particular emphasis on client retention rates / client management.
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player and in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal.
Salary & Package:
- Up-to £30,000 depending on experience plus OTE.
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extra day off & present for your birthday
- Hybrid working model – work from our Albert Dock office, work from home, or a bit of both!
- Flexible office hours
- Personal healthcare plan
- Quarterly company social events (plus plenty of informal ones in-between)
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Monthly 'work perk' programme (gym membership, Premium Spotify, subscription box, etc)
Hitsearch is award-winning digital agency with a diverse portfolio of clients in everything from the legal to fashion spaces. We are a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy four staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers