Junior Business Development Executive
As a Junior Business Development Executive your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage Hit Search’s existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and LinkedIn.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their digital marketing challenges to determine whether or not Hit Search will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of the services Hit Search offer, and gain interest through a deeper conversation with the relevant person.
Curious about the day-to-day? Here is what you could be doing on a daily basis:
- Conduct high-volume call prospecting for qualified leads
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing Director to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the content marketing team to ensure a closed loop marketing approach
- Gauging interest through third-party software and schedule exploratory calls for the Sales and Marketing Director
- Ad hoc admin tasks
Curious if you're a fit? Here are some of the skillsets that we look for:
- Previous successful sales prospecting experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Plenty of energy, passion, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Relevant degree would be advantageous
In exchange you can expect to receive the following benefits;
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your sales career
- Weekly training allowance
- UK Healthcare plan
- 23 days holiday (including birthday off)
- Gym membership
- Base salary plus good commission structure
This position is your opportunity to kick-start your career in sales at Hit Search. Junior Business Development Executives who demonstrate high-performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within the company’s sales function.
Hit Search is award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers