The Content Marketing Executive role
At Hit Search, we believe content creation and content marketing go hand in hand which is why we like our Content Executives to be able to combine creativity with strategic thinking and great outreach skills.
As a member of our growing Creative Content team, your day-to-day activities will include auditing a client’s web content, planning imaginative content solutions in line with a client’s brand identity and SEO targets, creating content for onsite pages, designing and implementing outreach campaigns in line with the client’s strategy, plus analysing and reporting on the successes of content pieces and campaigns.
The role involves working on content marketing solutions for a portfolio of fashion, retail, legal and financial services clients, liaising with the SEO team to devise and implement fully rounded content strategy that complements SEO and CRO targets.
- Planning and creating written and visual content
- Designing and implementing content outreach campaigns in collaboration with the Creative Content and SEO teams
- Carrying out content audits and reporting findings and recommendations
- Measuring and reporting on content marketing outcomes
- Developing project plans in collaboration with other channel teams
- Liaising with the Digital Strategy Manager, Content Manager Account Manager and other channel owners to optimise and steer client accounts
- Developing long term relationships with key clients
- Helping us develop our offering by proactively looking for new ways to approach content marketing challenges and present our work to your clients
- Helping our clients understand how to improve their business via content marketing techniques
Skills & experience required
- A Levels or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience of successfully working in an in-house or agency content, outreach or digital PR role
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience of outreach or digital PR
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it relates to content marketing
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign or video production and editing would be a bonus
- Microsoft Excel (desirable)
- Google Analytics (desirable)
Creative Content Manager
Hit Search is award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers