Creative Content Genius
We are looking for a Senior Creative Content professional to join our growing team at a very exciting time in Hitsearch's growth as a business. The successful candidate will be an experienced creative marketer with a solid background in content strategy and production, who can come in and take the lead on Hitsearch's creative service offering, and help us to achieve our ambitious growth targets into the future.
The role is being advertised as a 'Creative Content Genius' - this is because we believe it's more important to focus on what you can do, than what your job title is. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to reframe the official job title as Senior/Strategist/Manager/etc depending on their skillset and what they see fit (if they want to!).
The successful candidate will be a key player in our wider creative team, and will take ownership over all creative content functions within the business - from landing page copy production supporting SEO strategy, to snappy email marketing copy, to creative for paid ads - and everything in between.
This position is a top-to-bottom role where you will be responsible for everything from creative strategy through to content production and implementation, as well as analysis and reporting on KPIs for our clients.
- Developing and implementing content strategy for Hitsearch's diverse portfolio of clients
- Content creation - from on site copywriting to video content and social media content and beyond
- Lead and shape Hitsearch's creative content offering - be the 'go to' for all things creative content within the business
- Support the new business team on creative pitches and bring new clients on board
- Develop Hitsearch's creative service offering - helping the business to grow!
- Train and develop the wider team & grow your own team of content execs
- Working with the wider Hitsearch service teams on multi-channel marketing activity (e.g. SEO Team, Digi PR team, Paid Media team, etc)
- Analysing and reporting on various metrics to measure success of creative content campaigns
- Staying up to date with industry developments and tools
Skills & experience required:
- 3+ years of successfully working in a creative content role
- Agency experience is preferred but not essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it relates to content
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and excellent IT skills are essential for this role
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and other reporting platforms
- Knowledge/experience of Photoshop, InDesign or video production would be a bonus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Salary & Package:
- £30k - £40k depending on experience
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extra day off & present for your birthday
- Hybrid working model – work from our Albert Dock office, work from home, or a bit of both!
- Flexible office hours
- Personal healthcare plan
- Quarterly company social events (plus plenty of informal ones inbetween)
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Monthly 'work perk' programme (gym membership, Premium Spotify, subscription box, etc)
- Tea, coffee, breakfast bar and fresh fruit each week.
Hitsearch is award-winning digital agency with a diverse portfolio of clients in everything from the legal to fashion spaces. We are a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy four staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers