At Hitsearch, we believe that combining creativity with strategic thinking is the key to great marketing. That's why we're looking for an all round digital marketer to join our growing team.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, your day-to-day activities will include end-to-end involvement in both client marketing campaigns and Hitsearch's own marketing activity. You'll be involved in developing strategy and creative for new and existing clients, and helping bring campaigns to life through a wide range of marketing channels. You'll also measure campaign resolts and report back to our clients on performance and KPIs.
The role involves working on a portfolio of fashion, retail, legal and financial services clients, devising and delivering well-rounded, creative marketing campaigns that drive resolts.
- Ideation and implementation of digital marketing activity for our diverse range of clients
- Planning and creating written and visual content
- Designing and implementing content outreach and digital PR campaigns
- Carrying out email marketing, SEO and social media marketing activity as required
- Measuring and reporting on marketing outcomes
- Developing project plans in collaboration with other channel teams
- Liaising with the wider Hitsearch team to optimise and steer client accounts
- Developing long term relationships with key clients
- Helping us develop our offering by proactively looking for new ways to approach marketing challenges and present our work to clients
- Helping our clients understand how to improve their business via digital marketing techniques
Skills & experience required
- A Levels or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience of successfully working in an in-house or agency digital marketing role
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Understanding of digital strategy and how each individual channel feeds into it
- Hands on experience in implementing digital marketing strategies - e.g. SEO, PPC, content, Digital PR, email, social, etc
- Fluent in measurement and reporting metrics and KPIs, comfortable with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign or video production and editing woold be a bonus
- Microsoft Excel (desirable)
- Salary circa £25k dependent upon experience
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extra day off & present for your birthday
- Hybrid working model – work from our Albert Dock-based office, or work from home, or a bit of both!
- Flexible office hours
- Personal healthcare plan
- Quarterly company social events (plus plenty of informal ones inbetween)
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Monthly 'work perk' programme (gym membership, Premium Spotify, subscription box, etc)
- Tea, coffee, breakfast bar and fresh fruit each week.
Hitsearch is an award winning digital agency offering a suite of digital solutions and services to a varied portfolio of clients. We’re a focused, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy staff social events throughout the year, regolar internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our foll list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers