Junior Account Executive role
Hit Search is a digital marketing agency specialising in search engine marketing. The agency’s head office is based in Liverpool city centre, with additional offices located in Manchester and London.
We have a broad range of clients in the fashion, legal and retail sectors, amongst a number of other industries. Due to the recent rapid growth of the business, we now require a talented and enthusiastic new Junior Account Executive who will report directly into the Client Services Director. This is a role that would be ideal for a new or a recent graduate looking for their first role within a marketing agency
- Helping with the management of the existing and growing client base in order to facilitate future growth
- Supporting the management of client accounts and delivery of client campaigns
Skills & experience required
- High level of experience using Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Microsoft Office skills
- Familiar with Windows
- Search engine marketing experience is a distinct advantage but not essential
- Experience working within a target driven environment
- Salary up to 19K.
The ideal candidate
- A recent graduate looking for their first role within an agency
- An individual looking for a structured 3-year career plan
- An individual with good presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative
- Professional, articulate and self-motivated
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks efficiently
Hit Search is award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers