The Junior Content Marketing Executive role
At Hit Search, we believe content creation and content marketing go hand in hand which is why we like our Content Executives to be able to combine creativity with strategic thinking and great outreach skills.
Working within the company marketing team, not on the client accounts, Hit Search would like to see this particular employee grow and strengthen their marketing skill-set within the team, with the aim to hopefully progress within the department.
- Writing specifically-targeted content for one or more of the company’s personas.
- Adopt an innovative and creative outlook when helping generate campaign ideas.
- Assisting with the management of the Hit Search social media channels.
- Creating not only blog posts but assisting with the development of downloadable resources such as, video content, infographics, eBooks, case studies and more.
- Utilising blogger software to source content outreach opportunities.
- Undertaking competitor analysis.
- Assisting with company website analysis using Google Analytics.
Skills & experience required
- English or marketing-related degree.
- Interest in marketing and desire to learn more about digital marketing.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience writing large volumes of content, having adhered to tight deadlines.
- A basic understanding of image editing software.
- A basic understanding of Google Analytics (not essential).
- An intermediate level of understanding how businesses can use social media to market themselves effectively, both in a paid capacity and organically.
Hit Search is award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers