PPC Director role
- Do you have day to day PPC Client Management experience?
- Are you familiar with ALL Google properties and the latest changes in the PPC landscape?
- Fully Google Qualified for both Adwords and Analytics?
- Do you have experience in working closely with clients to achieve positive and impressive ROI from PPC campaigns?
- Are you familiar with PLA’s and how they work?
- Do you possess strong communications and people management skills?
- Are you target driven and confident in dealing with all managerial / director levels?
If so then read on...
Hit Search is a leading Digital Marketing agency with a specialism in retail. Established in 2007 we are now the largest specialist Digital Marketing Agency in the North West. The agency has a brand new head office in Liverpool city centre and smaller office in London. We have a broad range of clients with a variety of budgets, and have recently experienced rapid business growth through retail clients that has meant we require a talented individual to manage the existing and growing PPC client portfolio to facilitate further future growth from this vital division of our business.
The role in a little more detail:-
- The role reports into board level with the main duties being to manage and grow a portfolio of our PPC clients who spend anything from a few thousand per month to 10’s of thousands through a variety of Paid Search campaigns across Google and Bing.
- This role would also oversee the Paid Social aspect of our clients work including Facebook, YouTube, Sponsored Tweets, Instagram and Pintrest.
- Create and deliver cross channel / campaign proposals and drive the Hit Search PPC earnings.
- Use project management software such as TeamWorkPM to manage yourself accurately and on time.
- Ensure you are commercially aware to manage your own time, ensuring that your time is spent wisely and accurately according to the fee earned.
- Constantly look at how Hit Search can ‘add value’ and improve our PPC offering through testing ALL the latest PPC based products / services.
- Undertake competitor, customer and market research to put ALL cutting edge marketing strategies in front of our clients at regular meetings.
- Customer service should be at the core of everything you do.
- You will need the ability to manage multiple campaigns from multiple clients at once.
- You would be managing a small team consisting of a Senior PPC Executive and an Executive.
- You would lead the Paid media element of all client meetings / presentations.
Candidates with the following would be an advantage:-
- Current or recently worked as a PPC Manager and you are ready for the next step, OR, you are currently a PPC Director and looking to increase your role responsibilities to board level and build your own team from scratch.
- Experience of working within a target driven environment for at least 3 years – with particular emphasis on PPC client retention rates / PPC client management.
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal.
- Experience from managing retail focused Paid Search campaigns would be a distinct advantage!
You must be hungry to succeed !
You must be professional, articulate and self motivated with basic skills of Microsoft Office and be familiar with Windows operating system along with desktop editors for Adwords and Bing.
- Personal bonus based on client grown and retention targets
- Personal Healthcare
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Free gym membership
- Card and Present on your Birthday
- Free company event on the “Company Birthday” (April)
- All the Free Fresh Fruit, Tea and coffee you can drink!
Job Type: Full-time
Hit Search is award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers