PPC Manager role
- Do you have day to day PPC Client Management experience?
- Are you familiar with ALL Google properties and the latest changes in the PPC landscape?
- Fully Google Qualified for both Adwords and Analytics?
- Do you have experience in working closely with clients to achieve positive and impressive ROI from PPC campaigns?
- Are you familiar with PLA’s and how they work?
- Do you possess strong communications and people management skills?
- Are you target driven and confident in dealing with all managerial / director levels?
If so then read on...
Hit Search is a leading Digital Marketing agency with a specialism in retail. Established in 2007 we are now the largest specialist Digital Marketing Agency in the North West. The agency has a brand new head office in Liverpool city centre and smaller office in London. We have a broad range of clients with a variety of budgets, and have recently experienced rapid business growth through retail clients that has meant we require a talented individual to manage the existing and growing PPC client portfolio to facilitate further future growth from this vital division of our business.
The role in a little more detail:-
- The role reports into board level with the main duties being to manage and grow a portfolio of our PPC clients who spend anything from a few thousand per month to 10’s of thousands through a variety of Paid Search campaigns across Google and Bing.
- This role would also oversee the Paid Social aspect of our clients work including Facebook, YouTube, Sponsored Tweets, Instagram and Pintrest.
- Create and deliver cross channel / campaign proposals and drive the Hit Search PPC earnings.
- Use project management software such as TeamWorkPM to manage yourself accurately and on time.
- Ensure you are commercially aware to manage your own time, ensuring that your time is spent wisely and accurately according to the fee earned.
- Constantly look at how Hit Search can ‘add value’ and improve our PPC offering through testing ALL the latest PPC based products / services.
- Undertake competitor, customer and market research to put ALL cutting edge marketing strategies in front of our clients at regular meetings.
- Customer service should be at the core of everything you do.
- You will need the ability to manage multiple campaigns from multiple clients at once.
- You would be managing a small team consisting of a Senior PPC Executive and an Executive.
- You would lead the Paid media element of all client meetings / presentations.
Candidates with the following would be an advantage:-
- Current or recently worked as a Senior PPC Executive and you are ready for the next step, OR, you are currently a PPC Manager and looking to increase your role responsibilities and build your own team from scratch.
- Experience of working within a target driven environment for at least 3 years – with particular emphasis on PPC client retention rates / PPC client management.
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal.
- Experience from managing retail focused Paid Search campaigns would be a distinct advantage!
You must be hungry to succeed!
You must be professional, articulate and self motivated with basic skills of Microsoft Office and be familiar with Windows operating system along with desktop editors for Adwords and Bing.
- Personal bonus based on client grown and retention targets
- Personal Healthcare
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Free gym membership
- Card and Present on your Birthday
- Free company event on the “Company Birthday” (April)
- All the Free Fresh Fruit, Tea and coffee you can drink!
Job Type: Full-time
Hit Search is an award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focused, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers