Paid Media Manager / Head of Paid
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Marketer to join our team in a Manager / Head of position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of all client paid media performance, line manage more junior members of the paid team, and head up the long term strategy for growing Hitsearch's paid media offering.
We are a small agency (currently a team of around 20) with ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond. The successful candidate for this role would be a key player in our growth plan, helping to drive the business forward, growing our team and our portfolio of clients.
The role in more detail:
- The role reports into board level with the main duties being to manage and grow a portfolio of our PPC clients who spend anything from a few thousand per month to tens of thousands through a variety of Paid Search campaigns across Google and Bing.
- This role would also oversee the Paid Social aspect of our clients work including Facebook, YouTube, Sponsored Tweets, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Create and deliver cross channel / campaign proposals and drive the Hit Search PPC earnings.
- Use project management software such as Wrike to manage yourself and your team accurately and on time.
- Ensure you are commercially aware to manage your own time, ensuring that your time is spent wisely and accurately according to the fee earned.
- Constantly look at how Hit Search can ‘add value’ and improve our PPC offering through testing ALL the latest PPC based products / services.
- Undertake competitor, customer and market research to put ALL cutting edge marketing strategies in front of our clients at regular meetings.
- Customer service should be at the core of everything you do.
- You will need the ability to manage multiple campaigns from multiple clients at once.
- You would be managing a small team currently consisting of one Paid Social Executive - with a view to growing the team in the future.
- You would lead the Paid media element of all client meetings / presentations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Current or recently worked as a Senior PPC Executive and you are ready for the next step, OR, you are currently a PPC Manager and looking to increase your role responsibilities and build your own team from scratch.
- Experience of working within a target driven environment for at least 3 years – with particular emphasis on PPC client retention rates / PPC client management.
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal.
- Experience from managing retail-focused Paid Search campaigns would be a distinct advantage!
- Salary is £TBC and is dependent on experience
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Personal Healthcare plan
- Quarterly company social events (plus plenty of informal ones inbetween)
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Monthly 'work perk' programme (gym membership, Premium Spotify subscription box, etc)
- Card and Present on your birthday
Job Type: Full-time
We welcome remote applications for this role.
The successful applicant would hold one of the most senior roles in the company, reporting directly to the board of directors.
Hit Search is a leading Digital Marketing agency with a specialism in retail. Established in 2007 we are now the largest specialist Digital Marketing Agency in the North West. The agency has a head office in Liverpool city centre and smaller office in London. We have a broad range of clients with a variety of budgets, and have recently experienced rapid business growth through retail clients that has meant we require a talented individual to manage the existing and growing PPC client portfolio to facilitate further future growth from this vital division of our business.
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year (remote or otherwise!), regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers