Senior Creative Campaigns Executive role
Hit Search Ltd are looking to recruit a Senior Creative Campaigns Executive to join our in-house creative team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ideation, creation and execution of multi-channel creative strategies designed to deliver results for our portfolio of clients.
- Collaborating with the creative, technical and strategic teams within the business to deliver effective, end-to-end creative campaigns across the client base
- Content creation in a variety of forms across all digital channels – from landing page copy to social media creative, videos and other visual and interactive content pieces
- Ownership of creative strategies designed to achieve campaign targets
- Analysing and reporting on various metrics to measure success of campaign activity
- Producing relevant client-facing documents, proposals and reports
- Managing other resources needed to deliver campaigns and meet KPIs
- Autonomous time and task management
- Delivering work on time and to a high standard
- Direct communication with clients as required
- Helping Hit Search to further develop our offering by proactively looking for new approaches
- Staying up to date with industry developments and tools.
Required skills & experience:
- 3+ years of successfully working in a similar creative campaigns role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of devising creative strategies that deliver results
- Ability to share ideas and communicate effectively to the internal team and to clients
- Evidence of KPI driven campaigns which have been created and executed successfully from concept to completion
- Excellent working knowledge of digital channels and how they fit into omni-channel campaigns
- Attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines and excellent IT skills are essential for this role
- Ability to report accurately on campaign activity and results
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Desirable skills & experience:
- SEO knowledge or experience
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign
- Video production and editing skills
- Public relations or media communications experience
- Previous experience working for a digital agency
- Experience in managing commercial aspects of a business – budgets, revenue, targets.
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Personal Health Cash Plan
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly gift incentive (Gym membership, Birchbox etc)
- Card and Present on your Birthday
- Company Event on the “Company Birthday”
- Tea, coffee, breakfast bar and fresh fruit each week.
Creative Content Manager
Hit Search is an award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focused, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers