The Senior SEO Executive role
At Hit Search we believe that SEO and CRO are a joint entity which is why we would like to offer you the opportunity to gain experience in both areas. As Senior SEO Executive, you will be a strong communicator and innovator for bespoke digital marketing solutions delivering ROI to your client portfolio.
Your daily responsibilities will consist of technical audits, campaign collaborations with other channel teams, the creation of multi-channel project plans and carrying out CRO tests across your client portfolio.
This role enables the successful candidate to grow and develop into a managerial position.
- Keyword strategy and research
- On-site optimisation
- Technical, local and backlink audits
- Domain and https migrations
- Local and Schema optimisation
- Collaborating with your team to create and implement effective digital campaigns
- Developing and implementing project plans in liaison with other channel teams
- Measuring and reporting on campaign KPIs and optimisation activities to the strategy manager and clients
- Liaising with your strategy manager, other digital channel owners and account managers to optimise and steer your client accounts
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
- Training of Junior SEO Executives
- Research, implementation and analysis of CRO tests using CRO platforms including VWO, WhatUsersDo, Nudge and Formisimo
- Helping our clients understand how to improve their business via modern SEO
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the SEO and digital marketing space
Skills & experience required
- A-level or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience of successfully working in an in-house or agency SEO role
- Advanced Excel skills
- A basic knowledge of HTML / CSS; PHP is a bonus
- GA IQ certification
- Basic experience of using Google Tag Manager
- Advanced experience of using Screaming Frog and Xenu
- Desirable: Experience working with clients from the retail, legal and/or financial services industry
Creative Content Manager
Ca. £30k plus benefits
Hit Search is an award winning SEO agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We are a focused, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you will enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers