So, how can your brand utilise this image-led social media platform?
Well, initially difficult to monetise, the social platform has now integrated a Like2Buy link, that e-commerce shops can take full advantage of, linking customers direct to products shared within their image posts. Aside from implementing a simple link, building a relevant following and increasing interaction across the network without over-loading the use of hashtags can be difficult.
Integrating your Instagram account into your website can be a great way to highlight to your website visitors that you’re active on Instagram, encouraging them to interact cross-channel with your brand. Implementing an Instagram feed can be a great way to bring your website to life, with photos updating as you upload them to your account, gives the impression of ever-changing aspects to your website, which can be very appealing for your customers.
How can Hit Search lend a hand?
We love Instagram, probably just as much as its 300 million users! Our social media marketing team is passionate about exploring the newest social platforms to see whether they’re a good fit for you as a client. Our design team is fantastic, creating high-quality, shareable imagery, which is perfect for the Instagram platform, particularly in the retail space.
We can offer a variety of Instagram-led services, including:
- Instagram account setup
- Researching and implementing any relevant new updates for the Instagram business platform and utilising Instagram tools
- Implementing the Like2Buy link for your e-commerce store
- Analytics reporting on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Page monitoring and Instagram management, including posting and Instagram stories
- Page interaction to help boost your brand visibility and build your following with a relevant audience
- Instagram strategy and social content calendar planning and creation