In order to drive sustainable and scalable growth for online retail brands, this infographic summarises some of our top tips for shaping data-led strategies that put the consumer at the centre.
- Online personas aren’t just a great way to keep your organic search marketing on track, they can also be used to successfully target your PPC and paid social ads
- Fully mapping out and benchmarking your KPIs before starting any activity will give you clearer and more reliable data and reports
- A content audit and a content gap analysis can be invaluable exercises to highlight areas for improvement to build into your growth strategy
- The personal approach is always worth the effort when it comes to outreach and digital PR
- Find influencers that love your brand to work with. If they have a real connection and enthusiasm towards you and your products, it will pass on to their followers naturally
- Showing your customers that you value them, by making small gestures, can bring big loyalty and long term rewards
- Ensure that you review, test and tweak your strategy performance as you go. Make sure that tactics still work when scaled up before committing your budget
- Use the insight provided by your audience as you grow. Review personas at least annually to make sure that you’re still directing your resource and effort into the right areas.