Hit Search are looking for an Outreach & Digital PR manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for strategy, implementation, performance and reporting of all outreach work and digital PR campaigns for Hit Search’s diverse range of clients.
Using industry standard platforms and tools to drive the links, coverage and engagement required for client campaigns, as Outreach & Digital PR Manager you will work closely with the wider Strategy, Technical & Creative teams to create and implement dynamic outreach/PR strategies across the diverse client base, and will ultimately be responsible for the performance of these campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in a similar Outreach/PR Manager role, or a Senior Outreach/PR individual who is ready to take the next step up to manager level. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing Hit Search’s Outreach/Digital PR services, and will be required to demonstrate revenue growth in this area to internal stakeholders. There will also be the opportunity to grow a new Outreach & Digital PR team as the company grows.
- Creating and implementing outreach and digital PR strategies designed to achieve targets and demonstrate clear ROI for clients
- Collaboration with Strategy, Technical & Creative teams on omni-channel marketing activity
- Analysis & reporting to measure success of brand campaign and link building activity
- Developing long term relationships with journalists, writers, bloggers, and influencers via email, phone and social media
- Actively developing Hit Search’s Outreach & Digital PR offering – growing the business’s revenue in this area
- Reporting on growth of Outreach & Digital PR services to internal stakeholders
- Producing relevant client-facing documents, proposals and reports
- Proactively improving/optimising our digital PR and outreach services, and looking for new approaches to test/implement
- Staying up to date with industry developments and tools
- Client facing communication – phone calls, meetings, new business pitches, etc.
- Managing and guiding other team members in all outreach activities
Skills & experience required:
- 3+ years of successfully working in an digital PR/Outreach role, agency environment preferred
- A strong network of journalist contacts and relationships
- A proven track record of generating digital coverage and links for PR campaigns (both consumer and trade media)
- Experience of data-led PR campaigns/stories achieving links and coverage
- Experience of influencer marketing and social media marketing
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of growing business revenue
- Strong understanding of SEO and how it relates to PR/Comms/Marketing
- Attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines and excellent IT skills
- Strong knowledge of contact management systems and PR media databases
- Strong knowledge of Google’s Marketing Platforms (such as GA) & other reporting tools
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Personal Health Cash Plan
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly gift incentive (Gym membership, Birchbox etc)
- Card and Present on your Birthday
- Company Event on the “Company Birthday”
- Tea, coffee, breakfast bar and fresh fruit each week.
Hit Search is an award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focused, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers