Why work for HitSearch ?
- Competitive Salary
- Personal bonus based on targets
- Personal Healthcare
- Christmas Party and Bonus
- Card, Present on your Birthday
- Company Event of the Company “Birthday”
- Beautiful Free Fresh Fruit each week
- All the coffee and tea you can drink!
- Search Marketing Executive
- Competitive + Bonus
- United Kingdom, Merseyside, Liverpool
Primary focus for the individual is on the set up, implementation, maintenance and analysis of Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click campaigns that HitSearch provides to its client base. The ideal candidate must possess experience in a SEO environment; with knowledge of search engine algorithms; the benefits of the major search engines and must have hand-coding technical skills in HTML, CSS. The successful applicant should have at least two years experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Search Engine Optimisation skills & management (keyword analysis, On-page optimisation, Off-page optimisation, link building)
- Proven experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Optimising an Affiliate campaign
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Proven organisational and project management skills
- Offline marketing experience or qualification.
- Google Adwords Professional accreditation
- In depth Knowledge of a Link Analysis Tools - Majestic SEO
- Knowledge Google Analytics or similar traffic analysis tools.
- Hand coding skills an essential - PHP, ASP.Net an advantage