The PPC Executive role
This role reports into the PPC Manager with the main duties being to learn, manage and grow a small portfolio of our PPC client base. You will be fully supported with ongoing training provided both by the company and the PPC Manager. This role would be an entry level positon for a keen to learn candidate with a can do attitude.
- Creation of Google AdWords and Bing campaigns including keyword research, ad copy writing, ad group segmentation etc.
- Develop an understanding about managing budgets.
- Management of Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Campaign reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis depending on clients’ requirements.
- Campaign optimisation against clients’ KPIs together with your line manager.
- Working closely with other members of the Paid Media team in contributing to their quarterly project plans.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients.
- Gaining AdWords and other established Paid Media qualifications.
Skills & experience required
- You must be professional, articulate and self motivated with basic skills of Microsoft Office and be familiar with Windows operating system along with desktop editors for Adwords and Bing.
- Graduate who wants to get into a Digital Media agency and has ‘some’ experience of Google AdWords and / or Bing AdCentre.
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal.
- You must be hungry to succeed!
Hit Search is award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers