The Senior PPC Executive role
This role reports into the PPC Manager with the main duties being to take control of a large section of our client portfolio and have budget responsibility for those clients assigned. The successful candidate will play an important role in helping the PPC Manager to develop a Junior PPC Executive. You will be supported with ongoing training provided both by the company and the PPC Manager. This role would be a middle weight PPC position with the ambition to grow towards the PPC Manager role.
- Creation of Google AdWords and Bing campaigns including keyword research, ad copy writing, ad group segmentation etc.
- Budget management in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Management of Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Contribution to detailed consultancies/audits for assigned new customers as and when required.
- Campaign reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis depending on clients’ requirements.
- Campaign optimisation against clients’ KPIs together with your line manager.
- Working closely with your wider team in creating quarterly project plans for each of your clients.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients.
- Provide assistance with sales with upsell proposals and meeting preparation.
- Gaining further AdWords and Analytics qualifications in addition to existing ones.
Skills & experience required
- A PPC Exec with 2 years experience that wants to build their career within a growing Digital Agency.
- Has current experience setting up and running paid social via Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest and Instagram would be ideal.
- If you have experience of bid management software like Kenshoo, Acquisio or Marin would also be ideal.
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal.
- You must be professional, articulate and self motivated with basic skills of Microsoft Office and be familiar with Windows operating system along with desktop editors for Adwords and Bing.
- You must also be AdWords Qualified with both Fundamentals & Advanced qualifications.
- Management of display campaigns desirable.
- Salary up to 30K.
Hit Search is award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers