Hitsearch are looking for a Senior Digital PR lead to join their growing Digital PR team. The successful candidate will work with our PR Manager, feeding into campaign strategy, owning implementation, performance and reporting of outreach and digital PR campaigns for Hitsearch’s diverse range of clients.
Using industry standard platforms and tools to drive the links, coverage and engagement required for client campaigns, you will work closely with the wider Strategy, Technical & Creative teams to create and implement dynamic outreach/PR strategies across the diverse client base, and will ultimately be responsible for the performance of these campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in a similar Outreach/Digital PR role, and a solid foundation in off page SEO, specifically link building, and understands the basic principles of organic search marketing.
Our Digital PR team is currently small, but growing ambitiously, and we’re looking for a focused and creative team member to enrich our Digital PR offering. We need someone with a passion for building links and spotting a great news angle.
- Ownership of outreach and digital PR strategies designed to achieve targets and demonstrate clear ROI
- Leading creative ideation & brainstorming sessions with the team to nail our next Digital PR campaign
- Project management and delivery of link building campaigns
- Analysis & reporting to measure success of link building & outreach activity
- Producing relevant client-facing documents, proposals and reports
- Proactively improving/optimising our digital PR and outreach services
- Innovation in new approaches to test and implement
- Staying up to date with industry developments and tools
- Client facing communication – phone calls, meetings, new business pitches, etc.
- Managing and guiding other team members in outreach & digital PR activities
- Support PR Manager with campaign strategy and implementation
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years of successfully working in a digital PR/Outreach role
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Experience managing a team
- A proven track record of generating digital coverage and links for PR campaigns
- Experience of data-led PR campaigns/stories achieving links and coverage
- A strong network of journalist contacts and relationships
- Experience of influencer marketing and social media marketing
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of SEO and how it relates to PR/Comms/Marketing
- Attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines and excellent IT skills
- Salary £25-£35k dependent upon experience
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extra day off & present for your birthday
- Hybrid working model – work from our Albert Dock-based office, or work from home, or a bit of both!
- Flexible office hours
- Personal healthcare plan
- Quarterly company social events (plus plenty of informal ones inbetween)
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Monthly 'work perk' programme (gym membership, Premium Spotify, subscription box, etc)
- Tea, coffee, breakfast bar and fresh fruit each week.
Hitsearch is an award winning digital agency offering a suite of digital solutions and services to a varied portfolio of clients. We’re a focused, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy staff social events throughout the year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers