The SEO Executive role
At Hit Search we believe that SEO and CRO should be regarded as a joint entity which is why we would like to offer you the opportunity to gain experience in both areas. As SEO Executive, your day to day will consist of a wide range of activities including reviewing a client’s site from a technical perspective, liaising with other channel team such as content marketing about creating effective campaigns, creating multi-channel project plans and carrying out CRO tests across your clients.
This role involves working on a portfolio of retail, legal and financial clients by utilising SEO and CRO methods such as keyword research, technical and link audits, migrations, on- and off-site optimisation, usability, A/B and split testing. An understanding of Paid Search and / or Content Marketing would be advantageous.
- Keyword strategy and research
- Creating technical & backlink audits
- Collaborating with your team to create and implement effective digital campaigns
- Developing project plans in collaboration with other channel teams
- Making changes necessary to the site and implementing the project plan
- Measuring and reporting on campaign KPIs and optimisation activities to the strategy manager and clients
- Liaising with your strategy manager, content manager and account managers to optimise and steer your client accounts
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
- Helping us develop our offering by proactively looking for new ways to approach SEO challenges and present our work to your clients
- Carrying out CRO reviews as well as implementing and analysing tests (A/B, MVT, split, personalisation & heatmaps) using VWO and Formisimo
- Helping our clients understand how to improve their business via modern SEO.
Skills & experience required
- A level or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience of successfully working in an in-house or agency SEO role
- Advanced Excel skills
- A basic knowledge of HTML / CSS; PHP is a bonus
- Advanced experience of using Google Analytics (desirable: GA IQ)
Digital Strategy Manager
Hit Search is award winning SEO & PPC agency that generates sales for business of all sizes through online marketing. We’re a focussed, hard-working yet very sociable team. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy three staff events per year, regular internal training sessions as well as access to online training platforms for self-study and of course, the occasional Pizza Friday and a fair few evenings enjoying drinks after work.
To view our full list of benefits, please visit www.hitsearchlimited.com/careers