What makes our SEO agency shine?
As a highly experienced SEO first agency, we help businesses to optimise their website and be visible to their customers online. With transparent reporting, watch your business grow online with Hit Search. We are proud of our ethical digital marketing agency values and this means we will always follow the best practice approach to SEO to protect your business and offer you the best and most long-lasting results possible. Our experts are ready to help guide you and increase relevant traffic to your site which will enable you to achieve a higher conversion rate and ROI.
We’re proud of our ethical digital marketing agency values and we feel the changes we make to both your on-site and off-site SEO strategy, will generate a better search experience for your users, which in turn, puts your business in the best possible position – get ready to welcome the relevant traffic to your site, which will enable you to achieve a higher conversion rate!
Our SEO agency structure
We believe that when it comes to SEO, each business requires a bespoke strategy, your business is unique, so in order to get your website ranking competitively, your SEO agency's strategy needs to reflect this uniqueness. Our SEO and content team work together seamlessly, to provide you with keyword rich content that has your customers in mind. Your website content will be natural and creative to help move customers along the buyer journey.
You will have a dedicated account manager at Hit Search who will be your first port of call regarding your campaign and results, but you'll also have the opportunity to speak with our SEO and content team on a one to one basis. Our individual experts can offer you guidance, expert insight or can discuss any ideas you want to incorporate into the campaign.
Check out the SEO services we offer:
- Keyword research Our team will conduct extensive keyword research to compile a list of high-volume keywords and search terms that will be used to optimise your website and help you to increase traffic to your site.
- Technical optimisation Our SEO team will analyse your website and highlight any technical issues that you are experiencing that may be negatively impacting your ability to rank on page 1 of the SERPS such as Google.
- Local search optimisation Our team will check your localisation and ensure you can be found in target areas or locations where you have offices or business premises.
- Site migration When it comes to making your life that little bit easier, we’re experts. We can ensure your site migration goes as smoothly as possible, making sure you don’t see a considerable drop in organic traffic. Whether you’re having a site redesign or migrating to an entirely new content management system (CMS), we’ll make sure that all your URL redirects are in place, your sitemap is rebuilt, and we’ll also take care of your canonical tags and any site structure changes.
- Site performance For your SEO campaigns to deliver tangible results, you have to understand how your site performs, this is crucial to a successful SEO campaign. Site performance is an ongoing element of any SEO strategy, amending and consistently testing site performance is what will help your business achieve a dominant competitive lead in your industry.