What makes our SEO agency shine?
We are proud to have always taken a best practice approach to SEO, which means no shortcuts or dodgy tactics from us! Our SEO agency shines bright like no other, we’re transparent with our reporting, our tactics and, most importantly, our communication! We understand how eager you are to see results, and we can’t wait to share them with you.
We’re proud of our ethical digital marketing agency values and we feel the changes we make to both your on-site and off-site SEO strategy, will generate a better search experience for your users, which in turn, puts your business in the best possible position – get ready to welcome the relevant traffic to your site, which will enable you to achieve a higher conversion rate!
Our SEO agency structure
We believe that when it comes to SEO, each business requires a bespoke strategy, your business is unique, so in order to get your website ranking competitively, your SEO agencies strategy needs to reflect this uniqueness. Our approach is innovative - there are no barriers between our content and SEO teams! They work together perfectly to ensure your SEO campaign succeeds.
Our approach to SEO campaign management is one of a kind, with the creative brains of our content team and the technical minds of our SEO team, working together, they can create something truly special, putting your business on the organic map. And, because we’re such big fans of transparency, as a client, you’ll not only discuss your campaigns with your dedicated account manager, but you’ll also have the opportunity to discuss all the elements of each SEO campaign with the individuals actually implementing and adjusting your campaigns!
Check out the SEO services we offer:
- Keyword research We pride ourselves on our impeccable attention to detail when it comes to keyword research. After all, if the keywords that have been selected aren’t researched thoroughly enough and they’re not as relevant as they could be, we’re wasting both your time and ours – and no one likes a time-waster. Keyword research is the backbone when it comes to building a comprehensive SEO strategy that delivers impressive results.
- Technical optimisation Our SEO team are technical thinkers, so it’ll come as no surprise that our technical optimisation service is second nature to them! We’re here to help your website perform as best as it possibly can and we can’t fulfil this until we’ve completed what’s called a ‘technical plan’. We’ll audit your website and document our findings, detailing all the issues – big or small – that could be preventing your site from competing within its industry.
- Local search optimisation Whether your business is located in John O’Groats or Land’s End, you need to make sure those in your local area can find you. If someone searches for a product, for example, and you stock that product and don’t appear but all your competitors do, you’re losing business – it’s as simple as that.
- Site migration When it comes to making your life that little bit easier, we’re experts. We can ensure your site migration goes as smoothly as possible, making sure you don’t see a considerable drop in organic traffic. Whether you’re having a site redesign or migrating to an entirely new content management system (CMS), we’ll make sure that all your URL redirects are in place, your sitemap is rebuilt, and we’ll also take care of your canonical tags and any site structure changes.
- Site performance For your SEO campaigns to deliver tangible results, you have to understand how your site performs, this is crucial to a successful SEO campaign. Site performance is an ongoing element of any SEO strategy, amending and consistently testing site performance is what will help your business achieve a dominant competitive lead in your industry.